Opportunity Knocks! Have a passion for restoration? Want to add your own touch to create your dream residence? Come explore all the possibilities of 1055 East 40 street a solid 20×55 built belly brick two-family townhouse nestled on a beautiful tree-lined street of bustling East Flatbush. This elegant two family is flooded with original details throughout, offers spacious sun-drenched expansive living areas, formal dining areas, eat-in kitchen space & much more! Currently configured as 3 bedroom over 2 bedroom plus a high ceiling full finished basement with a private street-level entrance. Conveniently located with close proximity to major transportation which makes commuting a breeze, Flatbush Avenue, Bedford Avenue, Brooklyn College, restaurants, cafes and many other vibrant neighborhood spots.
- Long Island Railroad (1.12 mi)5 reviews
- MTA - Avenue U Subway Station (2.3 mi)5 reviews
- Transit Car Service (2.14 mi)3 reviews
- Midwood High School (0.79 mi)6 reviews
- Brooklyn College (0.74 mi)65 reviews
- Lefferts Gardens Montessori School (2.2 mi)4 reviews