Space, style & modern luxury come together at 2576 Marion Avenue.
A Turn key, move in ready 2.5 Story fully detached two family nestled on a beautiful tree lined street of Fordham.
Perfect opportunity for buyers looking for space, plus income generating rental property to assist with mortgage payments.
Configured as 4 bedroom 1 bath duplex. The garden unit consist of 2 bedrooms 2 full baths and can easily be used as a garden-basement duplex to create additional living/recreational space.
Both units enjoy expansive sun drenched living/dining areas which provide great space for entertaining. Beautiful chefs granite kitchens equipped with floor to ceiling custom cabinetry and adorned with a full fleet of stainless steel appliances. Spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. Fully tiled bathrooms adorned with state of the art wall & floor tiles and much more! Must see to appreciate.
Renovations include brand new hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, electrical, heating & plumbing systems throughout.
Prime Fordham location. Stones throw to major transportation which makes commuting a breeze. Just off E Fordham Road, Webster Avenue, Jerome Avenue, schools, shopping centers, restaurants, cafes, parks, and many other vibrant neighborhood amenities.
- The D Train (1.05 mi)79 reviews
- MTA Metro North Station - Marble Hill (1.05 mi)16 reviews
- The 4 Train (1.72 mi)53 reviews
- Fordham University (0.5 mi)2 reviews
- Equality Charter School (2.94 mi)1 reviews
- Mount St Michael Academy (3.57 mi)1 reviews
- Fordham Fruit & Vegetable (0.37 mi)3 reviews
- Teitel Brothers (0.61 mi)101 reviews
- Cherry Valley Marketplace (0.48 mi)15 reviews