566 Alabama Avenue, the rare gem you have been searching for!
Move in ready 20×62 built two family offering over 3,700 sq/ft of living space, plus parking! Yes you read right, parking in East New York! This turn key two family is the perfect opportunity for buyers looking for space, plus income generating rental property to assist with mortgage payments.
Configured as 4 bedroom 2 bath rental unit which has the ability to generate $3,500/month to assist with mortgage payments over a 3 bedroom garden unit, plus a high ceiling full finished basement with both interior and exterior access.
Both units enjoy enjoy expansive sun drenched living/dining areas which provide great space for entertaining. Beautiful chefs granite kitchens equipped with floor to ceiling custom cabinetry, adorned with a full fleet of stainless steel appliances and equipped with island for bar stool seating. Spacious bedrooms with ample closet space. Fully tiled bathrooms that boast state of the art wall & floor tiles and much more! Must see to appreciate.
Renovations include brand new hardwood flooring, recessed lighting, electrical, heating, and plumbing systems throughout.
566 Alabama Avenue is conveniently located with close proximity to major transportation which makes commuting a breeze. Linden Blvd, Livonia Avenue, Pennsylvania Avenue, schools, shopping centers, restaurants, cafes, parks and many other vibrant neighborhood amenities.
- MTA - Broadway Junction Subway Station (1.23 mi)29 reviews
- Transit Car Service (1.2 mi)3 reviews
- TransportAzumah (2.04 mi)70 reviews
- Image Driving School (1.3 mi)64 reviews
- Nl Auto Club (0.19 mi)6 reviews
- Changing Tomorrow Academy (5.12 mi)23 reviews
- Stop One Supermarket (1.94 mi)24 reviews
- Food Bazaar Supermarket (0.98 mi)17 reviews
- Bravo Supermarkets (0.17 mi)3 reviews
- Brooklyn Blend - Livonia (0.2 mi)37 reviews
- Cachapas Brooklyn (0.92 mi)152 reviews
- Soul Jam Grill (0.69 mi)7 reviews