Space, style & modern luxury come together at 60-31 54th Street. A newly renovated 16.5 ‘x 55’ built brick two family nestled on a beautiful tree lined street of the Maspeth/ Ridgewood Border. This turn key two family townhouse is the perfect opportunity for buyers looking for space, plus income generating rental property to assist with mortgage payments. Ideal for investors and primary home owners alike.
Configured as 3 bedroom 2 bath rental unit which has the ability to generate $3,200/month to assist with mortgage payments. The garden 3 bedroom 2 bath unit can easily be used as a garden/basement duplex to create additional living/recreational space.
Both units enjoy expansive sun drenched living/dining areas which provide great space for entertaining. Beautiful chefs granite kitchens equipped with floor to ceiling custom cabinetry and adorned with a full fleet of stainless steel appliances. Spacious bedrooms equipped with ample closet space. Fully tiled bathrooms adorned with state of the art wall & floor tiles. Primary suite with private en suite.
60-31 54th Street has been fully gutted & remodeled by an expert team of contractors featuring select wide oak wood flooring, recessed lighting, updated electrical, heating & plumbing systems throughout.
This turn key move in ready two family is conveniently with close proximity to major transportation which makes commuting a breeze. Just off Flushing Avenue, Metropolitan Avenue, Eliot Avenue, Grand Avenue. Stones throw to transportation, schools, shopping centers, restaurants, cafes, parks and many other vibrant neighborhood amenities.
- MTA - Queensboro Plaza Subway Station (2.83 mi)45 reviews
- The M Train (1.22 mi)58 reviews
- MTA - 74th & Broadway Subway Station (2.49 mi)44 reviews
- St Stanislaus School (0.71 mi)1 reviews
- Christ the King High School (1.27 mi)6 reviews
- Carrig Montessori School (1.42 mi)8 reviews
- Green Valley (1.06 mi)1 reviews
- Food Bazaar Supermarket (1.13 mi)83 reviews
- Associated Supermarket (0.49 mi)34 reviews